Billing / Insurance
PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF SERVICE. PATIENTS ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES. CASH, CHECK, VISA, OR MASTERCARD ACCEPTED.
• New patient: Multiple problems/establishment of care*
• New Patient Acute: Single problem/establishment of care*
• Established patient: Multiple problems / follow up
• Established patient acute: Single problem / follow up
• Preventative care: Established patient annual /well woman exams
• Telephone / email consultations (24/7most days for established patients)
Common communications such as clarification of medications or current treatment plans are no charge. Communications dealing with new problems or reevaluation of current issues as consultations are charged prorated on an hourly basis.
* Established patients have email and 24/7 emergency telephone contact information for the Doctor. As an established patient, medication refills, clarification of treatment issues, normal lab results and follow ups for acute issues can usually be handled by phone or email with no charge. New health issues may preliminarily be dealt with by email or phone but most require an office visit.
Cancellations with less then 24 hour notice and no shows will be charged full amount.
We currently accept most health insurances. If we do not accept your insurance we will file a claim on your behalf with your insurance company who may provide some reimbursement for your visit fee. If you have concerns about the reimbursement policies of your insurance company please contact them prior to your visit.
Some insurance plans prohibit specialist referrals from any physician other than the primary care doctor assigned to them. This effectively prohibits you from seeing any physician outside of the plan's network. Although I can address your acute issues, referrals to appropriate specialists may be difficult. Please contact your insurance company if you are unclear as to your insurance plan's policy with regards to non-participating physicians and referrals within your network.
Please note: If you have extenuating circumstances I am willing to discuss my fees to meet your needs.